https://www.golfcentralvictoria.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/golf-central-victoria.png 0 0 GCVadmin https://www.golfcentralvictoria.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/golf-central-victoria.png GCVadmin2022-04-21 16:23:212022-04-21 16:23:21Monday Pennant
Monday Pennant 2022
- May 2nd – 30th
- Finals – 6th June – venues to be confirmed
- $15 team entry – payable before play commences
- BSB 633 000, Acc: Golf Central Victoria, A/C: 154777379 – Reference – Club Name
- Host clubs to provide a Referee – who should provide phone number to players and stay in/near clubhouse to answer any queries
- $10 per player – paid to host club
- GolfLink Number and handicap required for results
- Players should carry a current rule book
- All matches will be played to a result – no drawn matches
- Results sheets – lowest handicap first – but play highest handicap first – Match 5, 4, 3, 2, 1
- A player does not arrive – all players move up – Example – Number 1 player does not arrive – all players move up – Number 5 player gets the walkover. If unsure – check with Daily Referee.
- Host clubs provide scoresheets
- Results must be signed by both Team captains and sent to GCV – details on scoresheets. Daily Host Club Referee will do that.
- Detailed conditions of play available on the GCV website
- As per building an inclusive environment – men and women are able to play in either Sunday or Monday pennant teams.
- All winning teams will receive a digital photo of team with large banners, a GCV pennant badge and Player of the Year for each Division will receive medals – as will undefeated players. (No more than one match may be missed to be eligible)
- Digital photos may be displayed in clubhouses and look best when teams are in uniform – even if only for the photo!